Friday, January 16, 2015

Hello internet!



So I've made a few decisions for this new years. I've decided that I'm going to be blogging and I have a few things I want to talk about sooo. I'm gonna be talking about Video Games mostly and every once in a while I'll be talking about Food and Makeup!


  • A few days ago I went to NYC Arcade which was basically an event for Indie Developers to display their games to other developers and also gamers in the NYC area to play test their games and to just get to know their game in general and try it out. It was an amazing experience and that will be the first thing I'll be talking about. 
  • Next Week I'll be going to MagFest!!!  It'll be my first time going and I cannot waiiit! It's basically a huge Music and Video Game Festival. It's literally 24 hours for Three-Four days so pretty much nonstop gaming and rocking out! 
  • Hopefully next month I'll be going to IndieCade East which basically another event for Indie Developers to showcase their games, so I'm hoping I can make it to that. I really love indie games and their creators it's a lovely feeling trust me. 
  • IMATS is the International Makeup Arist Trade Show and since I'm new to makeup and want to learn more about it, why not go and experience it?! So I'll be going there and hopefully meet a few of my favorite youtube makeup artists like Goldiestarling or Madeyoulook and a few others. 
  • MoCCa is an Art Festival that I'll be looking forward to going to. I went last year and it was fantastic I met so many artists fell in love with their art and checked out some of their Webcomics. It's a great place to go if you wanna meet comicbook artists, webcomic artists, and just artists in general. Ask them for advice or even ask for a commission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment